Language Arts II - 7
Discover your own ability to write through reading, listening, and analyzing various texts, such as newspapers and novels.
History of Mystery
- Mysteries That Change History
- What Is the Mystery Meaning?
- Thesaurus and Dictionary Skills
- Assess Internet Sources
- Why Writers Choose Words?
- Researching and Organizing Information
- Who Tells It Best?
- What Did You Say?
- Time to Transition
- Explore the Background
- Setting the Tone
- Your Writing Style
- Noteworthy Themes
- Ungifted by Gordon Korman
- The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
- Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick
- The Magician’s Nephew by CS Lewis
- The Yearling by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Recommended for 7th grade